2011年7月26日 星期二

[Flashback] Amy Winehouse/ Fuck Me Pumps


Fuck Me Pumps

When you walk in the bar,當你走進酒吧
And you dressed like a star,
穿的像個明星

Rockin' your F- me pumps.晃著那雙說著"上我吧"的高跟鞋
And the men notice you,
男人們注意到你

With your Gucci bag crew,還有你那群背著Gucci的姊妹

Can't tell who he's lookin' to.分不清他看的究竟是誰
Cuz you all look the same,
因為看起來都差不多

Everyone knows your name,大家都知道你們的名字
And that's you whole claim to fame.
這也是你們追求的名氣

Never miss a night,
從不放過每一個夜晚
Cuz your dream in life,
因為你人生的夢想
Is to be a footballer's wife.
就是當個足球明星的太太

You don't like players,
你不愛花花公子
That's what you say-a,
這可是你說的
But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire.
但若是百萬富翁就無所謂

You don't like ballers,
你不愛大人物
They don't do nothing for ya,
他們什麼也不願意做
But you'd love a rich man six foot two or taller.
卻愛上身高200公分的有錢人

You're more than a fan,
你比粉絲還要期待
Lookin' for a man,
想找個另一半
But you end up with one-nights-stands.
卻總陷入一夜情

He could be your whole life,
他可能會是你的人生伴侶
If you got past one night,
如果能撐過一夜之後
But that part never goes right.
但情節從來不是那麼演的

In the morning you're vexed,
隔天早上你就出局
He's onto the next,
而他繼續尋找下一位
And you didn't even get no taste.
因為你食之無味

Don't be too upset,
別動肝火
If they call you a skank,
如果他們說你濫貨
Cuz like the news everyday you get pressed.
就像新聞一樣你每天都這樣被報導

You don't like players,
你不愛花花公子
That's what you say-a,
這可是你說的
But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire.
但若是百萬富翁就無所謂

You don't like ballers,
你不愛大人物
They don't do nothing for ya,
他們什麼都不為你做
But you'd love a rich man six foot two or taller.
卻愛上身高六呎二的有錢人

You can't sit down right,
怎麼坐也不舒服
Cuz you jeans are too tight,
因為你牛仔褲緊到不行
And your lucky its ladies night.
幸好今天是女性之夜

With your big empty purse,
晃著你空空的皮包
Every week it gets worse,
每過一個禮拜就更空
At least your breasts cost more than hers.
不過至少你的胸部做的比她昂貴

So you did Miami,
你去了邁阿密
Cuz you got there for free,
因為去那裡不用花錢
But somehow you missed the plane.
卻莫名其妙錯過了飛機

You did too much E,
你吃太多E
Met somebody,
遇到個某人
And spent the night getting cane.
卻整晚都要人扶

Without girls like you,
沒有你們這種女生
There'd be no fun,
就沒有樂趣
We'd go to the club and not see anyone.
我們上夜店就沒看頭

Without girls like you,
沒有你們這種女生
There's no nightlife,
就沒有夜生活
All those just go home to their wives.
那些人只好回家陪老婆

Don't be mad at me,
別對我發火
Cuz your brushing thirty,
因為轉眼三十
And your old tricks no longer work.
你的老招就不再有效

You should have known from the job,
你的經驗早該知道
That you always get dumped,
你總是被甩
So dust off your fuck me pumps.
不如先甩掉那雙說著"上我吧!"的高跟鞋吧!


沒有留言:

張貼留言